The purpose of the task is to require the student to use technical drawing to resolve the mandate as set out in the LES. It allows the student to develop an understanding of all the concepts of the Technological World in regards to the language of lines.
The student receives drawings of a section of a prosthesis. With the help of a technical file, the student must conceive the part that can be inserted perfectly into this prosthesis. He tests his prototype.
• Overview of the LES: Articulated Arm
• Letter introducing the context: Articulated Arm
• Student Booklet: Articulated Arm
• Specifications – Articulated Arm
• Technical File – Articulated Arm
• Letter joined to the technical file- Articulated Arm
• Diagram of principles – Articulated Arm
• Questionnaire: The fork
• Questionnaire: Diangram of principles
• Template: Verification of the prototype’s amplitude
• Materials needed
• Photos of design solutions