This LES was designed to illustrate the General Science and Technology Program(ST).The context of this LES is related to the second disciplinary compentency.
The context of the LES requires the students to propose solutions to address the health problems listed in adolescents .Mandatory concepts related to the circulatory system are at use, but also those of the Technological World.
• Overview of the LES: The Heart and the Respiratory System
• Diagrams and technical file: The Heart and the Respiratory System
• Student Booklet: The Heart and the Respiratory System
• Specifications for designing a valve
• Activity Sheet: Designing a valve
• How it works: The Pump
• Guide: Cooperative Study
• Cardiologist’s File
• Trainer’s File
• Engineer’s File
• Nutritionist’s File