This activity was designed to help the participants to discern the prescribed concepts in the training program, putting the learning progression to good use for teaching technology.
It also illustrates the usefulness of the principles and construction diagrams as a communication tool in science and technology.
Finally, it also allows the participants to develop their expertise to communicate and judge which type of diagram to advocate, depending on the context.
• Student booklet – The Sound of the Bells
• Example of a construction diagram – The Sound of the Bells
• Principle study of the bicycle bell
• Videos of the three bells (ZIP file – three bells in action -MOV format)
• Document on different angles of technological analysis