The study of the concepts related to printed circuits and electronic components are in the programs for applied science and technology and for science and technology of the environment. This learning situation leads the student to become familiar with these concepts in a practical way, while remaining feasible in a workshop and laboratory environment.
• Outline of the LES – Gaussbusters
• Overview of the LES – Gaussbusters
• Student booklet – Gaussbusters
• Teacher’s Guide – Gaussbusters
• Technical File – Gaussbusters
• Printing the Boards and Soldering Technique (mask, insolation, soldering)