This LES was designed to support Science and technology teachers from the 1st cycle of high school in their appropriation of teaching strategies for the technological world, while allowing their students to experience this activity, in part or in its entirety. The choice of the theme allows several concepts from the Progression of Learning in the technological world, the living world and Earth and space to be worked on within the framework of a complex task where the student will have to implement a design procedure. The student booklet also allows for traces to be collected for each of the evaluation criteria in Competency 1 in science and technology.
- Animated cards: student booklet
- Animated cards: animation guide
- Learning activity on mechanisms: student booklet
- Learning activity on mechanisms: correction guide
- Preparation of the learning activity
This LES was prensented during the training sessions of 2014-2015.